Carbide Burrs (grinding and Polish)
|FOB Price:||US $0.8 / Piece|
|Min. Order:||100 Pieces|
|Min. Order||FOB Price|
|100 Pieces||US $0.8/ Piece|
|Production Capacity:||30 Ton/ Month|
|Payment Terms:||L/C, T/T, Western Union, Paypal, Can discuss together|
- Model NO.: SA, SC, SD, SE, SF
- Material: Tungsten Carbide
- Grade: 6% Co
- Transport Package: Packed According to Your Request
- Origin: Zhuzhou, China
- Product Type: Tools and Hardware
- Carbon Content: Low Carbon
- Trademark: ZZ HARDMETAL
- Specification: All ISO standard types available
- HS Code: 820900900
Tungsten carbide burrs
1) 100% virgin material
2) Long use lifetime and perfect performance
3) Low cutting forces
4) The complete range available from stock
ZZ Hardmetal tungsten carbide burs are designed for machining materials of virtually any strength. The perfect combination of tungsten carbide, shape and cut geometry and, if required, coatings, makes this possible. ZZ Hardmetal burs are internationally known for highest possible levels of concentricity and consistency. The resulting balance and performance provides many user advantages.
All ZZ Hardmetal burrs come:
Optimized end cut design and extremely smooth surface finishing (mirror finish) leads to excellent chip removal.
The complete range available from stock.
Only Virgin material are used.
All burrs are 100% braze tested for strength and safety.
Contact person: Christine