Wear Resistant Hard Alloy Rotary Double Cut Bur Set
|FOB Price:||US $2-30 / Piece|
|Min. Order:||200 Pieces|
|Min. Order||FOB Price|
|200 Pieces||US $2-30/ Piece|
|Production Capacity:||30 Ton/ Month|
|Payment Terms:||L/C, T/T, D/P, Western Union, Paypal, Money Gram|
- Model NO.: all standard types available
- Color: Silver
- Grade: 6% Co
- Carbon Content: Low Carbon
- Transport Package: Packed According to Your Request
- Origin: Cn Hn
- Customized: Customized
- Material: Tungsten Carbide
- Product Type: Tools and Hardware
- Trademark: ZZ
- Specification: All ISO standard types available
- HS Code: 820900900
|Properties of carbide for burrs|
Tungsten carbide burrs
1) 100% virgin material
2) Long use lifetime and perfect performance
3) Low cutting forces
4) The complete range available from stock
ZZ Hardmetal tungsten carbide burs are designed for machining materials of virtually any strength. The perfect combination of tungsten carbide, shape and cut geometry and, if required, coatings, makes this possible. ZZ Hardmetal burs are internationally known for highest possible levels of concentricity and consistency. The resulting balance and performance provides many user advantages.
All ZZ Hardmetal burrs come:
1. Optimized end cut design and extremely smooth surface finishing (mirror finish) leads to excellent chip removal.
2. The complete range available from stock.
3. Only Virgin material are used.
4. All burrs are 100% brazing tested for strength and safety.
Welcome your inquiry, welcome your order! ! !