Tungsten Carbide Drawing Dies Pellets (grinding and polished)
|FOB Price:||Get Latest Price|
|Min. Order:||10 Pieces|
|Production Capacity:||1000000PCS/Per Week|
|Payment Terms:||L/C, T/T, D/P, Western Union, Money Gram, can discuss|
- Model NO.: Different types
- Material: Tungsten Carbide
- Process Combination: Progressive Die
- Mold Cavity Technology: EDM Milling+CNC Milling
- Types: Different ISO Types
- Advantage-2: Large Stock for Order at Once
- Tolerances: Grounded or Ungrounded
- Transport Package: Carton
- Application: Make Wire Drawing
- Technics: Drawing Die
- Manufacturing Technology: Information Technology
- Milling Speed: Normal Speed
- Advantage-1: Manufactory Price and Quality
- Materials: Tungsten Carbide+ Cobalt
- Trademark: ZZ HARDMETAL
- Origin: Zhu Zhou
Manufactory price and quality
Strict tolerance and extent control
Professional tungsten hard alloy items
Produce as your requirement
Cemented Carbide Drawing Die Nibs
1. Carbide grades for drawing dies
YG3X YG6X YG6A YG3 YG6 YG8 YG11 YG15 YG18 YG20
We can make suggestions of suitable grades for customers' usage.
2. Our types of cemented carbide drawing dies:
1. Dies for rawing metal wires
2. Dies for rods
3. Dies for tubes.
4. Dies for plugs.
5. No-standard drawing dies
6. Finished and semi-finished available.
Carbide drawing dies application scope is very extensive, mainly
Used for drawing rods, wire, silk, pipe material and so on. It is
Suitable for drawing process steel, copper, tungsten, molybdenum
And alloy material.
4. Our superiority:
1. We are professional produce drawing dies with Inner Diameter
From 0.3 to 220mm;
2. We accept OEM production as per customer's drawing and requirements;
3. Also we can select proper items according to buyer's usage;
4. Perfect performance at hardness, toughness, wear resistance, durability at reasonable price, 100% inspected before shipment.
5. We have strict quality control and assurance system to guarantee the consistent quality.
A: Cemented carbide is a hard material used in machining tough materials sud wear away, such as high-quantity production runs.
Most of the time, carbide will leave a better finish on the part, and allow faster machining. Carbide tools can also withstand higher temperatures than standard high speed steel tools.
Q: What your dies feature?
A: 1. Wear-resisting: Useing GB class A cemented carbide mould core, wire drawing dies mould core strength over 2200N/mm ³ , do not crack
2. More wire rod can be drawed: The size area are 20% longer than common mould, which make sure our wire drawing dies can work longer!
3. Our die do not get out of steel jacket easily: Using advance cold bushing tech, and interference bushing craft, the wire drawing dies are tightening connect with the steel jacket.
4. Fast delivery: All kinds of types are in stock, short producing period, we can delivery it to you within 4 days!
5. Work era are 20% longer, our tungsten carbide drawbench norm using life are double increased.
6. Using top tungsten steel mold core with high strength, it hardness reach 92.5 degree.
7. If inner bore below 6.0, our wortle life is 25 tons; If over 6.0, the wire drawing dies' life can be more than 100 tons
Our payment terms: 10%-30% deposit and the balance against shipment. O/A, L/C, WEST UNION is accepted.
If any demand, please contact Christine