Tungsten Cemented Carbide Wire Drawing Dies Cemented Carbide
|10-49 50-99 100+|
|FOB Unit Price:||US $55 US $52 US $50|
|Purchase Qty. (kg)||FOB Unit Price|
|Production Capacity:||30 Tons Per Month|
|Payment Terms:||L/C, T/T, Western Union|
- Tungsten carbide drawing and punch dies
- 50 Products
- Product Image
- Product Name
- FOB Price
- Model NO.: tungsten carbide wire drawing dies
- Material: Tungsten Carbide
- Hole Type: Round Mould
- Surface Treatment: Blank
- Certification: ISO
- Customized: Customized
- Grade: Yg6X Yg6 Yg8 Yg10 Yg15 etc
- Product: Carbide Drawing Die
- Chemical Composition: Wc+Cobalt, Ti, Ni, Diamond etc
- Delivery Time: 15 Days
- Surface: Polished or Unground
- Transport Package: Export Standard Packaging
- Origin: Zhuzhou Hunan
- Type: Tungsten carbide nib
- Shaping Mode: Punching
- Cavity: Single-cavity
- Application: Hardware, Household Appliances, Home Use, Commodity, Electronic, Car
- Warranty: 3days
- Brand Name: Zz Hardmetal
- Product Material: Tungsten Carbide or PCD
- Certificate: ISO9001:2000
- Shiping: DHL,FedEx,TNT,UPS,EMS
- MOQ: 5kg
- Trademark: ZZ HARDMETAL
- Specification: ISO9001: 2008
- HS Code: 82072090
Detailed Product Description
Zhuzhou ZZ Hardmetal, A professional Chinese manufacturer of tungsten carbide products such as inserts, indexable inserts shims, drilling bits, drawing dies, cold forging dies, carbide bars, carbide rods, carbide balls, carbide burrs, carbide rings, etc.
Tugsten carbide drawing dies
Are dies with any shape to transform round (or shaped wire) to shaped wire. Shaped dies are used in both drawing and extrusion machines where material is forced under pressure through the die. These dies are constructed in the same way as dies for round wire.
Blank (Nib) material
Shaped dies can be made of tungsten carbide (TC) and can also be made of polycrystalline diamond (PCD).
1. Suited for drawing carious ferrous and nonferrous wires, rods and tubes with diameters of 0.25mm-90 mm.
2. They are available in the types of 10, 11, 12, 13, 20, 21, 22, 23, W1, S11,S13 and (A B C D E F).
3. The sketches and sizes of the drawing dies common in use are shown in the following figures and table.
4. We supply the drawing dies according to the drawing provided by customers.
select material rough lathing heat treatment pressure tungsten steel linear cutting punch a hole finish turning(FT) polishing
Design: according the productsand machine to apply different material.
Price: optimum performacnce.
Quality: high density, wearresistant.
Self design could make thetooling meets you product processing suitableNice cost performance help to makethe products have advantage competitive.The quality could guarantee to reducethe raw material and improve the efficiency.
To enable us toeffectively quote your various order, please provide complete specificationsand prints where possible.
Welcome your contact
|YG6X||14.95||91.5||1800||For drawing steel and nonferrous wires or bars of less than diameter 6.00mm under not so much stress.|
|YG6||14.95||90.5||1900||For drawing steel, nonferrous alloy bars of less than diameter 20.00mm under more stress and also for drawing tubes of less than diameter 10.00mm.|
|YG8||14.8||89.5||2200||For drawing steel and nonferrous bars and tubes, also for manufacturing mechanical parts, tools and wear parts.|
|YG15||14.0||87.0||2800||For drawing steel bars and tubes with a high reduction rate and for manufacturing anvils, drilling and punching and impacting.|