Tungsten Carbide Brazed Tips (E12)
|FOB Price:||Get Latest Price|
|Min. Order:||1 KG|
|Production Capacity:||100000 Piece/Pieces Per Week|
|Payment Terms:||L/C, T/T, Western Union, negotiated together|
- Model NO.: Different
- Material: Tungsten Carbide
- Brand: Zz Hardmetal
- Advantage-1: High Wear Resistance
- Stock: Large Stock for Order at Once
- Trademark: ZZ HARDMETAL
- Origin: Zhuzhou
- Type: Tungsten Carbide Tools
- Work Type: Cut Off
- Types: Different ISO Types
- Advantage-2: Easy Welding
- Samples: Avaiable
- Transport Package: Cartons
1. Over 15 Years' efforts in making high quality tungsten carbide products.
Almost 7 years in doing importing and exporting business.
2. Rich experience in grade researching, mould designing, automatic press,
HIP sintered, surface treating and quality control.
3. Different grades are available.
4. Large stock for order at once. Small order quantities accepted.
1. Grade for Tungsten carbide brazed tips/inserts are as below table:
Other grades for tungsten carbide brazed inserts may be offered according to customers' requirement.
2. TYPES: Various type can be offered, the A Type, C Type, E Type, ISO standard, or European standard.
Other types of bars may be offered according to customers' requirement.
3. Business terms:
1.10%- 30% Deposit and the balance against shipment.
2. Start producing after deposit.
3. Take photoes for customers' confirmation
4. Buyers pay the balance
5. We ship the goods according agreeable method by Express, AIR, or SEA.
6. Customers' feedback is very important for our improving!
Flexible payment terms: O/A, L/C, D/A,
|YG3||K05||15.10||92.0||1400||Suitable for finishing of cast iron and nonferrous metal.|
|YG6X||K10||14.95||91.5||1800||The finishing & semi-finishing of cast iron and nonferrous metals and also for the machining of manganese steel and hardening steel.|
|YG6||K15||14.95||90.5||1900||Suitable for the roughing of cast iron and light alloys and also for the milling of cast iron and low-alloy steel.|
|YW1||M10||13.10||91.6||1600||Suitable for finishing and semi-finishing of stainless steel and conventional alloy steel.|
|YW2||M20||13.00||90.6||1800||The grade can be used for the semi-finishing of stainless steel and low-alloy steel and it is mainly used for the machining of railway wheel hubs.|
|YT15||P10||11.4||91.5||1600||Suitable for the finishing and semi-finishing for steel and cast steel with a moderate feed rate and rather high cutting speed.|
|YT14||P20||11.6||90.8||1700||Suitable for the finishing and semi-finishing of steel and cast steel.|
|YT5||P30||12.9||90.5||2200||Suitable for the heavy duty rough turning of and cast steel with a big feed rate at a medium and low speed under unfavorable working conditions.|
If you have any questions, pls do not hesitate to contact with us, we will reply you immediately, tks!
Contact person: Christine