0.3mm Thin Tungsten Cemented Carbide Sharp Circular Cutting Knives Blade for Cutting
|FOB Price:||Get Latest Price|
|Min. Order:||50 Pieces|
|Production Capacity:||30 Ton/ Month|
|Transport Package:||Packed in Waterproof Cartons|
|Payment Terms:||L/C, T/T, D/P, Western Union, Paypal, Money Gram|
- Model NO.: od*id*t
- Condition: New
- Automatic Grade: Semi-Automatic
- Certification: ISO, CE, CCS
- Delivery Time: 15days
- Size: Any Size Accepted Customized
- Hardness: 92hra
- Specification: According to your drawing
- HS Code: 8208101100
- Customized: Customized
- Power Source: Electric
- Type: Cutting Equipment
- Grade: Ys2t Ys25 Yg8
- Tungsten Carbide: Cemented Carbide
- Brand Name: Zz Hardmetal
- Trademark: ZZ Hardmetal
- Origin: Cn Hn
We also recommend suitable grades according to customer demand.
We make according to customer's drawings.
High precision circular disc cutter, round-cut blades (high wear / sharp / stainless)
1, Tolerance: High Availability to diameter (± 0.01) * Thickness (± 0.005) * inner diameter (H7) * balance (± 0.005)
2, Hardness: HRC64 ° ~ 66 ° And HRC68 ° ~70 °
3, Features: Cutting blade requires precision diameter, thickness, straightness, etc. Customized are also welcomed!
YG8 and YS2T are widely used for making carbide cutting disc. But other size can be offered by your requirement.
YG8: High strength in use, impact and shock resistance higher than YG6, but wear resistance and cutting speed comparatively lower. Roughing of cast irons, non-ferrors metals and their alloys as well as non metallic materials at low cutting speed.
YS2T: Fine grade alloy, with high wear resistance, high bending strength, high resistance to bonding, high thermal strength. Machining of refractory alloys, stainless steel and high manganese steel, etc.
Ways to identify good carbide disc
1. Sound checking: Before installing the blade, hang the blade with fingers. Gently knock with a wooden hammer, listen to sounds, it is cracked if muddy sound, prohibited to use if cracked, in order to avoid accidents!
2. Running speed: Make sure the cutting speed is in or below 4800 rev/min.
3. Blade install: When installing, rotating shaft and blade center requires accurate alignment of the blade, clean the mechanical mounting surfaces, no cutting material, dust or other debris to be left on blades.
4. Install protective devices: You must install the protective cover (blades should baffle around the studio, steel, rubber and other protective equipment) before the blade running.