Tungsten Carbide High Wear Resistant Wood-Working Planner Blade
|FOB Price:||Get Latest Price|
|Min. Order:||100 Pieces|
|Production Capacity:||30 Ton/ Month|
|Payment Terms:||L/C, T/T, D/P, Western Union, Paypal, Money Gram|
- Model NO.: standard types available and customized types
- Size: Middle
- Certification: ISO 9001:2008, ISO 9001:2000
- Trademark: ZZ
- Specification: All ISO standard types available
- HS Code: 8208101100
- Logo Printing: Without Logo Printing
- Customized: Customized
- Grade: K10 with Fine Grain Size
- Transport Package: Wrapped with White Paper Placed Into Plastic Box
- Origin: Cn Hn
1. Woodworking tungsten carbide insert, blanks for profile
2. Woodworking dowel drill, hinge drill
3. TCT planer knife, solid carbide planer knife(the longest reches 460mm)
4. Grade K05 to K30
|Woodworking carbide grade and their applications|
Tungsten Carbide Woodworking Reversible Knives for Portable Planers
Good value precision system for significant increase of knife-life time.
It consists of carbide blank, multiple moveable and regrindable - steel backing plate with precision positioning.
We can be used in all cutterheads with 60° back corrugation.
Submicron-grades help you to achieve the longest lifetime in wood and plastic applications. TIGRA SuperPac
is available in 4 tungsten carbide grades to satisfy all your needs: mixed - board/MDF - wood.
CDBP can be used up to 12000 rpm if the cutterhead is designed for this speed. This is possible
due to enhanced security of our deep corrugation.
The positioning in the accurate corrugation results in highest precision.
Best surface quality
Accurate positioning and submicron grades result in the best surface of the material. Especially recommended:
TL15 with clearance angles like HSS and Stellite.
Profiling and regrinding
Multiple regrindings are possible and - due to the positioning system - only necessary on the carbide blank.
Customized samples and drawings are welcomed!