K20 Hard Alloy Pipe Tube Wire Drawing Dies
|FOB Price:||Get Latest Price|
|Min. Order:||100 Pieces|
|Production Capacity:||30 Ton/ Month|
|Payment Terms:||L/C, T/T, Western Union|
- Model NO.: All standard types available
- Material: Tungsten Carbide
- Hole Type: Round Mould
- Surface Treatment: Sand Blasting
- Certification: ISO, CE
- Customized: Customized
- Color: Grey
- Place of Origin: Hunan, China (Mainland)
- Trademark: ZZ Hardmetal
- Specification: All ISO standard types available
- HS Code: 820720900
- Type: Tungsten carbide nib
- Shaping Mode: Die Casting
- Cavity: Single-cavity
- Application: Hardware
- Warranty: 1 Year
- Grade: K10 K20
- Brand: Zz Hardmetal
- Sample: Available
- Transport Package: Packed in Waterproof Cartons
- Origin: China Hn
1. Structure of dies:
The hole of the wire drawing dies is made up of four parts:
* Lubricating area of the entry: There's an arc to make the wires enter the workaround conveniently.
* Workaround: The metals come about plastic deformation while drawing, the cross section of the metals is compressed and reduced.
* Diameter fixed district: To guarantee the size and form accurate and even, lengthen the service life of the die.
* Wire outlet area: Wire outlet terminal can prevent scuffing and break-up when the machine is stopped.
2. Usage Time:
The whole set of dies can guarantee drawing 30, 000 tons of copper wires. It can reduce the copper powder in the course of drawing. The surface of finished wires is smooth without and defect. After the dies drawing copper wires of 30, 000 tons, it will not be damaged, but needs to safeguard, maintain, and Polish.
We analyze the application. From material to be drawn...To lubricant used...To finish size. We ask questions critical to meeting your production requirements and application.
Tungsten carbide shim is designed to protect carbide insert. Every mould we use in manufactuing can meet the American and Europe's relevant standards, and a large number of tungsten carbide shims are exported to foreign countries every month.
Advantages of our cemented carbide shims:
1. Made from 100% virgin raw material;
2. Produced with advanced equipments and process;
3. All products go through in-process and final inspection.
4. Free online technical service available.
5. Stable and continuous production ability.
We are the top carbide shim manufacturer in China, enjoying a 20% market share.
So far, our carbide products are exported to Europe, America, Middle East and South Asia, and enjoy high reputation among customers.
ISO and ANSI standard styles and sizes, including ICSN, IDSN, IRSN, ISSN, ITSN, IVSN, IWSN, LS_EXT, LS_INT, PSQ, PTP, SM1, ...
Tungsten carbide shim for insert support
1. type series: ICSN, IDSN, IRSN, ISSN, ITSN, IVSN, IWSNcarbide shim
2. used as spare part for the insert support
3. grade: YG8