Tungsten Cemented Carbide Inserts Knux with Coating
|FOB Price:||US $2 / Piece|
|Min. Order:||10 Pieces|
|Min. Order||FOB Price|
|10 Pieces||US $2/ Piece|
|Production Capacity:||10, 000 PCS/Month|
|Payment Terms:||L/C, T/T, D/P, Western Union, Paypal, Money Gram|
- Model NO.: Full range of types
- Size: Middle
- Type: Cutting Tool
- Certification: ISO 9001:2008
- Trademark: ZZ Hardmetal
- Specification: customer design
- HS Code: 82090090
- Logo Printing: Without Logo Printing
- Customized: Non-Customized
- Material: Tungsten Carbide
- Grade:K10 K20 K30: Wc+Cobalt, Ti, Ni, etc
- Transport Package: Export Standard Packaging
- Origin: Hunan, China (Mainland)
Cemented carbide inserts are offered in different grades and speciafication.
What' s more, we also supplied cemented carbide inserts according to drawing supplied by customers.
For more information, please visit our website, or contact me directly. We are very pleasure to work for you better.
- Place of Origin: Hunan, China (Mainland)
- Brand Name: ZZ carbide woodworking insert
- Model Number: Various
- Type: Power Tool Parts
- Material: tungsten carbide
- Grade suggestion: YG6 YG8 YG6X YG8X
- Dimension: All size
- Applications: carbide insert for woodworking
- Sample: availale
- Payment term: Western Union T/T Paypal
- Design: Can be customsized
- Color: carbide woodworking insert color
- Item name: YG6X carbide woodworking insert
- Nmae: carbide portable planer insert
Packaging & Delivery
|Packaging Details:||carbide woodworking insert will be packed first in plastic boxes inside and carton boxes outside|
|Delivery Detail:||carbide woodworking insert within 15-45 days|
carbide woodworking insert
Tungsten Carbide Woodworking Reversible Knives for Portable Planers
Good value precision system for significant increase of knife-life time.
It consists of carbide blank, multiple moveable and regrindable - steel backing plate with precision positioning.
CDBP can be used in all cutterheads with 60° back corrugation.
Submicron-grades help you to achieve the longest lifetime in wood and plastic applications. TIGRA SuperPac
is available in 4 tungsten carbide grades to satisfy all your needs: mixed - board/MDF - wood.
CDBP can be used up to 12000 rpm if the cutterhead is designed for this speed. This is possible
due to enhanced security of our deep corrugation.
The positioning in the accurate corrugation results in highest precision.
Best surface quality
Accurate positioning and submicron grades result in the best surface of the material. Especially recommended:
TL15 with clearance angles like HSS and Stellite.
Profiling and regrinding
Multiple regrindings are possible and - due to the positioning system - only necessary on the carbide blank.
Best carbide grades, low prices and multiple regrindings guarantee a high economic viability.
With over 10 working procedures from materials to products and national sampling inspection rate at each step, the quality will be strictly controlled.
The hardness and durability will be promised by special heat treat technology
Germany and USA imported quality supervising equipments, such as Rockwell hardness tester, Metallograph etc.
Products can be tracked by the product process card (Per as ISO9001:2008 requirement).
Elaborate packing forms make sure the goods won't be damaged during transportation and in stock.
The best logistic companies are selected to make sure the goods will be transported on time and safely.