Tungsten Carbide Rods Solid Carbide Rods
|FOB Price:||Get Latest Price|
|Min. Order:||10 Pieces|
|Production Capacity:||100000 Piece/Pieces Per Week|
|Payment Terms:||L/C, T/T, Western Union, negotiated together|
- Model NO.: Dia1-40, with 330mm length(h6)
- Grade: Different Grades for Choice
- Origin: Zhuzhou
- Brand: Zz Hardmetal
- Trademark: ZZ HARDMETAL
Detailed Product Description
Zhuzhou ZZ Hardmetal, which was established in the hometown of hard metal of China --- Zhuzhou city in Hunan province. A professional Chinese manufacturer of tungsten carbide products
Such as indexable inserts shims, drilling bits, drawing dies, cold forging dies, carbide bars,
Carbide rods, carbide balls, carbide burrs, etc. Along with our company growth, we hope to build
Business with more company abroad.
1. Solid carbide rods, produce all kinds unground carbide rods and milling cutting blanks IS0 h6.
2. Rods with central coolant hole.
3. Rods with 2 straight coolant holes.
4. Tungsten Carbide Rods from ZZ HARDMETAL are manufactured by top equipment and the best raw materals. Both extruded machine and HIP sintering furnace are imported from Germany.
5. Our major grade is 10% cobalt. The quality is quite good and stable. Mainly be used for making milling cutters. With good hardness and strength, milling cutters made by ZZ rods have high property and long working life.
6. Grounded carbide rods are grinded by percision machine and skillful workers. We can 100% fit ISO h6 percision.
7. Our carbide rods are exporting to USA, Brazil, Russia, Europe, and some other countries.
Φ 2.5× 100 Φ 10.5× 200 Φ 17.5× 330
Φ 3.5× 200 Φ 11.5× 200 Φ 18.5× 330
Φ 4.5× 200 Φ 12.5× 330 Φ 19.5× 330
Φ 5.5× 200 Φ 13.5× 330 Φ 20.5× 330
Φ 6.5× 200 Φ 14.5× 330 Φ 21.5× 330
Φ 7.5× 200 Φ 15.5× 330 Φ 22.5× 330
Φ 8.5× 200 Φ 16.5× 330 Φ 25.5× 330
Φ 9.5× 200
Other sizes could be done according to client's requirements.
Solid Carbide Roating Tools for high cutting speed in milling, drilling & reamming Steel, cast iron, stainless steel and other alloys.
Submicro Grain Size, with all HIP treatmemt
Made from extra-fine grain size (0.5~0.7μ M) of tungsten carbide powders, TDC has developed series of sub-micro grades with HIP treatment for the different applications of solid carbide rod which all have good performance. Sintered blanks and H6 precision grinding are both available.
1.10%- 30% Deposit and the balance against shipment.
2. Start producing after deposit.
3. Take photoes for customers' confirmation
4. Buyers pay the balance
5. We ship the goods according agreeable method by Express, AIR, or SEA.
6. Customers' feedback is very important for our improving!
Flexible payment terms: O/A, L/C, D/A,
Welcome your contact us!
Contact Person: Christine