Excellent Carbide Burrs with Cutting Teeth
|FOB Unit Price:||US $10 US $9.5|
|Purchase Qty. (Pieces)||FOB Unit Price|
|Production Capacity:||40 Tons / Month|
|Payment Terms:||L/C, T/T, Western Union|
- carbide customized product
- 39 Products
- Product Image
- Product Name
- FOB Price
- Model NO.: tungsten carbide burrs 004
- Certificate: ISO2008:9001
- Brand: Zz Hardmetal
- Trademark: ZZ HARDMETAL
- Specification: CE
- HS Code: 82090090
- Material: Tungsten Carbide
- Shape: According to Customer′s Request
- Place of Origin: Hunan, China (Mainland)
- Transport Package: Export Standard Packing
- Origin: Zhuzhou, Hunan, China
Zhuzhou ZZ Hardmetal was established in the hometown of hard metal of China - Zhuzhou City in Hunan Province. We are a professional Chinese manufacturer of tungsten carbide products such as inserts, indexable inserts shims, drilling bits, drawing dies, cold forging dies, carbide bars, carbide rods, carbide balls, carbide burrs, carbide rings, etc.
1. Fast miller cut
2. Made by CNC machine
3. Professional manufacturer
4. Blanks & Finished
1. Carbide burr Tungsten carbide burs keep on excellent quality
2. More than 100 specifications is developed to satisfy your fully professional requirement on grinding;
3. You can choose 3 different surface color (self-colored & not plated; Silver & nickel plated; Gold & Ti plated);
4. Keep the surface clean (Oil on surface have been got rid of by Ultrasonic);
5. Carbide bur from Saimeng tools Beside different shapes, you can choose sizes, grain & length)
Finish machining of all kinds of matel mold cavities after quenched.
Chanmfering angles, circular beads and fluting.
Polishing impeller channels, fine grinding holes on work pieces.
Carving arts crafts of metal and nonmetal. etc.
|Carbide grade and properties|
1. Double Cut: Very efficient stock removal. Creates a small chip. Good finish. Excellent operator control.
2. Single Cut: General purpose fluting. Produces long chips.
3. Nonferrous: For nonferrous materials. Aggressive stock removal.
4. Chip Breaker: Provides breakdown in chips. Better control.
5. Diamond Cut: For heat treated and tough alloy steels where control is important. Creates a power-like chip. Excellent finish.
6. Coarse Cut: Provides large flute area for softer ferrous materials. Fast stock removal.
7. Fine Cut: For general use on hard materials requiring a fine finish.
We can supply all kinds of non-standard/standard shape of carbide rotary cutting tools according to customers requirments.