Cemented Carbide Drawing Nibs Die Cemented Carbide Dies From Zhuzhou
|100-999 1,000-9,999 10,000+|
|FOB Unit Price:||US $1.5 US $1.3 US $1.1|
|Purchase Qty. (Pieces)||FOB Unit Price|
|Production Capacity:||5 Tons Per Month|
|Payment Terms:||T/T, Western Union|
- Model NO.: Many Types
- Material: Tungsten Carbide
- Hole Type: Round Mould
- Surface Treatment: Polish
- Certification: ISO
- Quality: Good Performance and Stable Quality
- Sample: Available
- Trademark: ZZ HARDMETAL
- Origin: China
- Type: Tungsten carbide nib
- Shaping Mode: Compression
- Cavity: Single-cavity
- Application: Wire and Cable
- Customized: Customized
- Feature: Wear Resistant
- Grade: Yg15
- Specification: many
- HS Code: 82072090
1. We are professional produce drawing dies with Inner Diameter from 0.3 to 220mm.
2. We accept OEM production as per customer's drawing and requirements.
3. Also we can select proper items according to buyer's usage.
4.Perfect performance at hardness, toughness, wear resistance, durability at reasonable price, 100% inspected before shipment.
5. We have strict quality control and assurance system to guarantee the consistent quality
YG6X14.9591.51800For drawing steel and nonferrous wires or bars of less than 6.00mm under not so much stress.
YG614.9590.51900For drawing steel, nonferrous alloy bars of less than 20.00mm under more stress and also for drawing tubes of less than 10.00mm.
YG814.889.52200For drawing steel and nonferrous bars and tubes, also for manufacturing mechanical parts, tools and wear parts.
YG1514.087.02800For drawing steel bars and tubes with a high reduction rate and for manufacturing anvils, drilling and punching and impacting.
ZZ HARDMETAL CO Ltd, established in 2007, as manufacturer of the tungsten carbide inserts, cutting tools, carbide endmills, carbide rods, strips, dies, tips, drilling bits, mining tools and rock cutting bits, etc. Nine cemented carbide factories by joint stock method, we always provide our customers the carbide products with good quality, competitive price, fast delivery time and reliable after sales service. To your reference, you can also find more items for selection from Our website.
|YG6X||14.95||91.5||1800||For drawing steel and nonferrous wires or bars of less than ¢6.00mm under not so much stress.|
|YG6||14.95||90.5||1900||For drawing steel, nonferrous alloy bars of less than ¢20.00mm under more stress and also for drawing tubes of less than ¢10.00mm.|
|YG8||14.8||89.5||2200||For drawing steel and nonferrous bars and tubes, also for manufacturing mechanical parts, tools and wear parts.|
|YG15||14.0||87.0||2800||For drawing steel bars and tubes with a high reduction rate and for manufacturing anvils, drilling and punching and impacting.|
Other grades for tungsten carbide wire drawing die may be offered according to customers' requirement.
1. Dies for drawing metal wires
2. Dies for rods
3. Dies for tubes.
4. Dies for plugs.
5. No-standard drawing dies
6. Finished and semi-finished available.
1. 10%- 30% Deposit and the balance against shipment.
2. Start producing after deposit.
3. Take photoes for customers' confirmation
4. Buyers pay the balance
5. We ship the goods according agreeable method by Express, AIR, or SEA.
6. Customers' feedback is very important for our improving!
Flexible payment terms: O/A, L/C, D/A,