Tungsten Carbide Disc Cutter Tungsten Carbide Round Blank Carbide Disc
|FOB Price:||Get Latest Price|
|Min. Order:||1 Piece|
|Payment Terms:||L/C, T/T, D/P, Western Union, Money Gram, Can discuss|
- Model NO.: Differen types
- Types: Different Types
- Advantage-2: Fast Delivery
- Origin: Zhuzhou, China
- Brand: Zz Hardmetal
- Advantage-1: Long Working Life
- Trademark: ZZ HARDMETAL
We also recommend suitable grades according to customer demand.
We make according to customer's drawings.
High precision circular disc cutter, round-cut blades (high wear / sharp / stainless)
1, Tolerance: High Availability to diameter (± 0.01) * Thickness (± 0.005) * inner diameter (H7) * balance (± 0.005)
2, Hardness: HRC64 ° ~ 66 ° And HRC68 ° ~70 °
3, Features: Cutting blade requires precision diameter, thickness, straightness, etc. Customized are also welcomed!
Carbide Discs Description:
Carbide Discs is mainly used for paper, rubber, plywood, hardwood, PCB, PVC, stainless steel, high manganese steel and PCB, PVC electronic circuit boards and other materials industry.
Materials: YG6A, YG8A, YG8X, YG8, YG10X, YS2T and so on.
These products require high precision, no glitches, maximum abrasion resistance. We are using HIP sintered and fine grinding, polishing plating to reduce frictions when cutting, improved the accuracy and speed slitting greatly, tool life extended!
YG8 and YS2T are widely used for making carbide cutting disc. But other size can be offered by your requirement.
YG8: High strength in use, impact and shock resistance higher than YG6, but wear resistance and cutting speed comparatively lower. Roughing of cast irons, non-ferrors metals and their alloys as well as non metallic materials at low cutting speed.
YS2T: Fine grade alloy, with high wear resistance, high bending strength, high resistance to bonding, high thermal strength. Machining of refractory alloys, stainless steel and high manganese steel, etc.
ZZ HARDMETAL provides the followings as a guide to satisfy you:
Ways to identify good carbide disc
1. Sound checking: Before installing the blade, hang the blade with fingers. Gently knock with a wooden hammer, listen to sounds, it is cracked if muddy sound, prohibited to use if cracked, in order to avoid accidents!
2. Running speed: Make sure the cutting speed is in or below 4800 rev/min.
3. Blade install: When installing, rotating shaft and blade center requires accurate alignment of the blade, clean the mechanical mounting surfaces, no cutting material, dust or other debris to be left on blades.
4. Install protective devices: You must install the protective cover (blades should baffle around the studio, steel, rubber and other protective equipment) before the blade running.
Our payment terms: 10%-30% deposit and the balance against shipment. O/A, L/C, WEST UNION is accepted.
If any question or demand, please contact us freely.
Contact person: Christine