Blank Polishing Bore Hard Alloy Wire Tube Bar Drawing Pellet
|FOB Price:||Get Latest Price|
|Min. Order:||100 Pieces|
|Production Capacity:||30 Ton/ Month|
|Transport Package:||Packed in Waterproof Cartons|
|Payment Terms:||L/C, T/T, Western Union|
- Model NO.: OD*id*H
- Standard: GB
- Alloy: Alloy
- Type: Tungsten Carbide Pellet
- Trademark: ZZ Hardmetal
- Origin: Cn Hn
- Application: Industrial
- Purity: >99.95%
- Shape: Round
- Grade: K10 K20
- Specification: All ISO standard types available
- HS Code: 820720000
|YG6X||14.95||91.5||1800||For drawing steel and nonferrous wires or bars of less than ¢6.00mm under not so much stress.|
|YG6||14.95||90.5||1900||For drawing steel, nonferrous alloy bars of less than ¢20.00mm under more stress and also for drawing tubes of less than ¢10.00mm.|
|YG8||14.8||89.5||2200||For drawing steel and nonferrous bars and tubes, also for manufacturing mechanical parts, tools and wear parts.|
|YG15||14||87||2800||For drawing steel bars and tubes with a high reduction rate and for manufacturing anvils, drilling and punching and impacting.|
1. Structure of dies:
The hole of the wire drawing dies is made up of four parts:
* Lubricating area of the entry: There's an arc to make the wires enter the workaround conveniently.
* Workaround: The metals come about plastic deformation while drawing, the cross section of the metals is compressed and reduced.
* Diameter fixed district: To guarantee the size and form accurate and even, lengthen the service life of the die.
* Wire outlet area: Wire outlet terminal can prevent scuffing and break-up when the machine is stopped.
2. Usage Time:
The whole set of dies can guarantee drawing 30, 000 tons of copper wires. It can reduce the copper powder in the course of drawing. The surface of finished wires is smooth without and defect. After the dies drawing copper wires of 30, 000 tons, it will not be damaged, but needs to safeguard, maintain, and Polish.
We analyze the application. From material to be drawn...To lubricant used...To finish size. We ask questions critical to meeting your production requirements and application.