Tungsten Carbide Rods Silicon Carbide Rod
|FOB Price:||US $50 / KG|
|Min. Order:||1 KG|
|Min. Order||FOB Price|
|1 KG||US $50/ KG|
|Production Capacity:||30 Tons Per Month|
|Payment Terms:||L/C, D/P, Western Union|
- Model NO.: carbide rod type 01
- Type: Power Tool Parts
- Grade: Yl10.2, H10UF, Yg10, K10, K20 K30, K40 etc
- Sinter: Hip Sintered
- Specification: Can According Client′s Requirment
- Sample: Available
- Brand Name: Zz Hardmetal
- Material: Tungsten Carbide
- Diameter: 0.1 to 60 Mm
- Application: for High Cutting Speed in Milling, Drilling etc
- Chemical Composition: Wc+Cobalt, Ti, Ni, etc
- Trademark: ZZ HARDMETAL
Detailed Product Description
Zhuzhou ZZ Hardmetal, which was established in the hometown of hard metal of China --- Zhuzhou city in Hunan province. A professional Chinese manufacturer of tungsten carbide products
such as indexable inserts shims, drilling bits, drawing dies, cold forging dies, carbide bars,
carbide rods, carbide balls, carbide burrs, etc. Along with our company growth, we hope to build
business with more company abroad.
1. Solid carbide rods, produce all kinds unground carbide rods and milling cutting blanks IS0 h6.
2. Rods with central coolant hole.
3. Rods with 2 straight coolant holes.
4. Tungsten Carbide Rods from ZZ HARDMETAL are manufactured by top equipment and the best raw materals. Both extruded machine and HIP sintering furnace are imported from Germany.
5. Our major grade is 10% cobalt. The quality is quite good and stable. Mainly be used for making milling cutters. With good hardness and strength, milling cutters made by ZZ rods have high property and long working life.
6. Grounded carbide rods are grinded by percision machine and skillful workers. We can 100% fit ISO h6 percision.
7. Our carbide rods are exporting to USA, Brazil, Russia, Europe, and some other countries.
Φ2.5×100 Φ10.5×200 Φ17.5×330
Φ3.5×200 Φ11.5×200 Φ18.5×330
Φ4.5×200 Φ12.5×330 Φ19.5×330
Φ5.5×200 Φ13.5×330 Φ20.5×330
Φ6.5×200 Φ14.5×330 Φ21.5×330
Φ7.5×200 Φ15.5×330 Φ22.5×330
Φ8.5×200 Φ16.5×330 Φ25.5×330
Other sizes could be done according to client's requirements.
Solid Carbide Roating Tools for high cutting speed in milling, drilling & reamming Steel, cast iron, stainless steel and other alloys.
Submicro Grain Size, with all HIP treatmemt
Made from extra-fine grain size (0.5~0.7μm) of tungsten carbide powders, TDC has developed series of sub-micro grades with HIP treatment for the different applications of solid carbide rod which all have good performance. Sintered blanks and H6 precision grinding are both available.
Welcome your contact
Mob: 0086 13762227700
|Table of grade and properties of carbide rods|